Denis Kuvshinnikov, Interior Design Principle of ABD architects, will attend the "Healthy Office" session on of the forum Business & Design Dialogue 2018.
Denis Kuvshinnikov will tell about a new trend among office design – WELL certification - the system of certification of buildings and work spaces aimed at human health.
• Where and when did the WELL certification system appear?
• Which tenants is it oriented and what needs are taken into account?
• What is the statistics of application of the new standards?
• Which factors and parameters add value to "healthy" buildings, and which on the contrary - provokes illnesses and poor health?
• How does "healthy" certification affect the overall cost of the project?
Administrative and HR directors will discuss the use of "healthy" standards in Russia, as well as other aspects and practices of the "Healthy Office" at a special session of the Business & Design Dialogue 2018 conference, which will be held on May 31 in the Danilovsky Event Hall.
Rosatom state corporation will hold an exhibition of the best design projects developed for the pilot sites of the nuclear industry by architects and designers, included in the rating of the top participants of the international creative contest Rosatom New Space.